Fri. evening, May 24th – Mon. morning May 27th 2013
(The U.S. Memorial Day weekend)
Soule Creek Lodge, Port Renfrew, BC, Canada
I am thrilled to invite you for a long weekend retreat of yoga, meditation and rejuvenation in time for the Summer Solstice! We’ll be perched high on the San Juan Ridge of Vancouver Island with breath taking 360° panoramic views to breathe in. Sitting on 160 private acres bordering Provincial Park lands, the lodge is reserved just for our intimate gathering! Feel the energy of this magical place as you listen and watch for the black bears, bald eagles, Roosevelt elk, and the other wildlife that calls it home.
- All practices and activities are optional, but your full participation is encouraged.
- 3 nights accommodations in the inspired ocean-view lodge, glamping-yurt, or glamping-cabin all with private washroom and shower at Soule Creek Lodge.
- 3 Chef-prepared and locally sourced meals daily; Saturday morning – Monday morning, including 2 three course dinners.
- Enjoy 5 all-levels Prana Vinyasa® vinyasa yoga practices in total. Full spectrum Prana Vinyasa® practices daily and Lunar Prana Vinyasa® (a calming, restorative practice) each night.
- Walking and creative meditation on “Botanical Beach” while exploring its tide-pools.
- Seated morning meditation and pranayama practices overlooking the panoramic views.
- Soak in the open air hot tub overlooking the Olympic Peninsula.
- Optional self or partnered mini-Abhyanga (daily oil massage) at the end of each day.
- Many day trails are close at hand to explore local forests, lakes and beaches. Some of the largest trees in the world are just a short drive away. Eco tours and Kayak rentals are available.
- Sign up for optional life coaching sessions during the retreat to create more positive and forward movement in your life; sessions can extend beyond the retreat no matter where you live in the world via phone and Skype.