Specializing in helping busy business professionals release stress, and create more balance and joy in their life!
Having worked in the trenches of the chaotic and intense advertising industry for over 20 years, Janná is a yoga professional that has a unique perspective of how being creative, working fast and under pressure can be. Research shows that many Americans report chronic work stress, with two out of five (41 percent) employees reporting that they typically feel tense or stressed out during the workday. Along with that, employees suffering from high stress typically have lower levels of engagement in the workplace, are less productive and have higher absenteeism levels.
Workplace yoga is an excellent way to help create a healthier work culture where both employees and the organization can thrive with higher employee engagement, satisfaction, motivation, and sustainable results. Your employees are a great asset and brain trust to your company, and regular workplace yoga or meditation classes can help them feel appreciated while improving their quality of life; reducing stress levels, lowering heart rate and blood pressure, reducing or eliminating back, neck and shoulder pain, helping relieve anxiety, depression, and insomnia; in addition to the well known benefits of improving overall physical fitness, strength, and flexibility.
As a yoga professional and wellness advocate, Janná works with companies and organizations of all sizes in the Los Angeles area, offering yoga practices for all levels (beginner to advanced), meditation classes and providing lunch-and-learn talks and workshops on using mindfulness, yoga and meditation principles and practices within the work environment.
Programs Can Include
- Morning ‘Kick-Start’ Yoga – Before the workday begins, employees enjoy a creative and energizing yoga practice
- Yoga ‘Lunch-Box’ – Employees enjoy a creative, stress-relieving and energizing yoga practice that aids in focus for the rest of their day
- Afternoon ‘Energy-Boost’ – This yoga practice not only releases stress but boosts energy levels right when most people feel their energy drop.
- End of Day ‘Wrap-Up’ – After an intense day at the office, there’s no better way for employees to wrap it up than with a yoga practice to shake off stress and feel uplifted
- Company Event ‘Creativity Jumpstart’ – A creative yoga practice is an excellent way to prepare for brain-storming sessions, team-building exercises, or morale events.
Some options for payment include:
- the company or organization paying for all classes
- the company or organization and participating employees splitting the fees for services
- participating employees paying for classes out of their own pocket
Workplace yoga programs are currently available within the following region:
- The Westside of Los Angeles – From Playa Del Rey to the Pacific Palisades
- From the Pacific Palisades to Hollywood
- From Hollywood to Playa Del Rey